Blackstone Chambers is sited at the south-western corner of the Temple, close to the Royal Courts of Justice. Please see our detailed map for further information.
We are close to the following mainline railways stations, tubes and bus routes:
Mainline stations: Blackfriars and Charing Cross
Tube stations: Temple (Circle and District lines); Chancery Lane (Central line)
Bus routes: Numbers 4, 11, 14, 23, 26, 76, 172 and 341 (all of which pass along Fleet Street)
8.15 am to 7.00 pm Monday to Friday
Out of hours telephone number is: 020 7822 7272
How to find us
Blackstone Chambers Blackstone House Temple London
- EC4Y 9BW
- LDE 281 (London/ Chancery Ln)
- 020 7583 1770
- 020 7822 7350
- Out of hours tel:
- 020 7822 7272 (7pm - 8.15am Monday to Friday; all day Saturday and Sunday)
- Parking details:
- Metered Parking bays are located locally, in Essex Street and in Temple Place, subject to availability.
- Disabled access information:
- There is step-free access to Chambers from Temple Place. Please contact us if you need assistance with arranging a parking space and we will do our best to try and arrange this.